BioWin is the Health Cluster of Wallonia, Belgium. We are the regional reference holder for all stakeholders in innovative R&I projects in health biotechnology and medical technologies, whether they are companies, research centers or universities. We also aim to promote Wallonia internationally as a world-class life sciences environment for academic, clinical and industrial research.
BioWin also assists our members in the search for talent. Are you looking for your dream job? Contribute to the excellent work of our members!
- 10 global leaders
- 187 innovative SMEs
- 155 Walloon companies
Our strategy revolves around five main activities within the four strategic areas for which the Walloon region has a large number of global players.
- Collaborative R&I project
- Talent development
- International development
Our strategic areas
- (Bio)pharmacy (includes cell and gene therapy and industrial biomedicine production)
- Digital health
- Radiation used for health
- Medical devices and in vitro diagnostics