Horizon-Europe: a great funding opportunity for BioWin members!
Horizon Europe, the Framework Programme 9 for Research and Innovation, offers multiple funding opportunities for the Domaine d’Innovation Stratégique « Innovations pour une santé renforcée » (DIS2) within the framework of the Stratégie de la Spécialisation Intelligente (S3) set up by the Walloon Government.
BioWin as the lead cluster of DIS2 is working closely with the NCP (www.ncpwallonie.be) to identify European funding opportunities that can support the ambitions of Initiatives d’Innovation Stratégiques (IIS).
NCP Wallonia has selected certain topics of interest in the Health Cluster (CL1) of the Horizon Europe program.
- HORIZON-HLTH-2023-TOOL-05-01: Clinical trials of combined Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs)
- HORIZON-HLTH-2023-IND-06-05: Mapping the hurdles for the clinical applications of Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs)
- HORIZON-HLTH-2024-TOOL-11-02: Bio-printing of living cells for regenerative medicine
– HORIZON-HLTH-2023-STAYHLTH-01-01: The Silver Deal – Person-centred health and care in European regions
– HORIZON-HLTH-2024-STAYHLTH-01-02-two-stage: Towards a holistic support to children and adolescents’ health and care provisions in an increasingly digital society
– HORIZON-HLTH-2023-TOOL-05-01: Clinical trials of combined Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs) (in connection with ATMPWal)
– HORIZON-HLTH-2024-TOOL-05-06-two-stage: Innovative non-animal human-based tools and strategies for biomedical research
Interested? We invite you to take contact with Valentina Albarani, Advisor – HEALTH, EIC @ NCP Wallonia-Belgium (email@example.com) for more information on these calls and the support for the setting up of your European projects provided by the NCP.