BioWin supports you in building innovative collaborative projects in response to regional and European calls for proposals. Our teams will help you with the key stages of the process right up until the submission of your application and follow clear guidelines that are tailored for your project.
We can support you in building a regional collaborative R&D project
Do you have an idea for an innovative project and are you looking for funding opportunities?
Every year, BioWin launches two to three calls for proposals called “Competitiveness Clusters”. We offer extensive help and support as you build your project from its emergence right through to the submission of your application for funding.
With our support we will:
- Help you find the best partners to consolidate the expertise of your consortium.
- Assist in formalising your application and save you time by offering a critical rereading at different stages in the process.
- Conduct a study and assessment of your application via our network of experts addressing:
- its scientific value,
- the knowledge advanced,
- regulatory matters,
- the market and the promotion of the project outcomes.
- Identify the sources of funding that are best suited to your project and introduce you to the relevant organisations.
We can support you in building a European project
Are you looking for funding opportunities for your European R&D and Innovation projects?
BioWin supports you in building strategic technological partnerships with European partners by responding to calls for proposals launched by the European Commission.
The support we provide is mainly focused on the Horizon 2020, IMI and Eurostars funding programmes as well as structural funding.
Our support consists in providing:
- A close monitoring of calls for proposals and information
- Support in building your project
- We carry out an in-depth study of your project using customised methodology.
- We optimise your research for links with partners with the help of our regional and international networks (EEN, NCP, European clusters, etc.)
- We guarantee the coordination between the partners throughout the project building process and as you draft your application.
- We offer a critical rereading and an appraisal conducted by a panel of experts before the submission of your application.