Hemogenyx is a pre-clinical stage biopharmaceutical group (www.hemogenyx.com) developing new medicines and treatments to bring the curative power of bone marrow transplantation to a greater number of patients suffering from otherwise incurable life-threatening diseases. Its main product candidates include:
1. CDX bispecific antibody for the treatment of relapsed/refractory AML and conditioning of bone marrow transplants.
2. Lupus model as a platform for the discovery of novel treatments for lupus and other autoimmune diseases.
3. Advanced peripheral blood Hematopoietic Chimera (AHC) – a platform technology for drug discovery and validation based on a proprietary type of humanized mice.
4. Broadly neutralizing antibodies for combating emerging infections – bio-protection/biodefense.
5. Hu-PHEC – a novel source of transplantable blood stem cells.