To face our constant growth, we are currently actively looking for a Biostatistician.
You will work on innovative (bio)pharmaceutical products under development (non-clinical and clinical phases).
You will be part of a team involved in projects outsourced by our clients. Those projects are related to the development, validation and/or application of analytical methods based on a protocol for the characterisation and quality control of biomolecule. You will report to the Scientific Operations Director.
In this role, you will support the Scientific Operations (SO) teams and the Quality Assurance (QA) Department in the management of all Statistical requests. You will be accountable for the following tasks:
- Managing statistical data analysis related to all the Operational Department activities (QbD, DoE, outliers, OOT, OOS, … )
- Writing statistical analysis protocols
- Projects follow-up
- Validating statistical reports
- Supporting SO and QA in solving technical issues
- Managing communication internally and with clients on all statistical aspects of the projects assigned
- Ensuring support during client visits and audits for all statistical questions
- Ensuring a regulatory and bibliographic watch on statistical subject matters
Scientific degree with a specialisation in Statistics, Biostatistics
- Relevant experience with statistical analyses
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Customer focus
- Fluent in French
- Ability to write correctly in English (scientific documents, reports, protocols and mails)
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently in a multi-task environment
- Ability to take initiative, prioritise and work under set deadlines to meet objectives
- Team player
- Working experience in a GMP environment
- Working experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Laboratory skills
Work @ Quality Assistance s.a.
Quality Assistance provides the pharmaceutical industry with all the analytical services required by EMA and FDA regulations for the development and marketing of innovative human medicinal products. Quality Assistance is a European benchmark company in the analytical sciences. With 35 years expertise in the development and validation of analytical methods, cutting edge equipment and high level of Quality Assurance, Quality Assistance has gained the trust of the largest international pharmaceutical groups and numerous biotechnology companies based in Europe and the United States. Quality Assistance offers you a job in:
- The innovative human health sector
- A growing evolving company
- A rigorous dynamic team
- An international business environment
- Premises in pleasant surroundings
Quality Assistance also provides:
- In-service training adapted to your profile and position
- Career path
- A sector compliant remuneration package including numerous fringe benefits (luncheon vouchers, hospitalisation and ambulatory insurance, pension plan, etc.)
- In addition to the fringe benefits received by all the personnel, you will also be provided with a company car.
How can you apply? Send your application (reference JOB140) now to Mrs Isabelle Lebrun, Talent Acquisition Manager, to [email protected] or consult the Careers page on our website http://www.quality-assistance.com/careers/jobs.
End date: 30/11/18