Will YOU become our new
Business Development Manager?
The Business Development Manager (BDM) has to improve the Business widespread of
Digital Orthopaedics. BDM should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality,
and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
BDM should be curious & inventive to leverage the value we create with our products,
skills, technologies and data we produce with a sales-oriented and pragmatic attitude to
close the deal based on value we create for clients.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is often the first point of contact a new
potential client will have with a business when they are seeking information on the
products and services the company provides. The BDM also responds to RFP’s,
tenders, and develops sales in new sales territories and industry segments.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives with the Marketing specialist
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value created for customers while attracting new ones.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving direct or indirect sales.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Developing goals for business growth and ensuring they are met.
• Ready to travel up to 40% of his time mainly in Europe
Qualifications and Experience
• Master’s degree in business, engineering or related field.
• 10 years’ experience in sales, marketing or related field.
• Knowledge of the healthcare and footwear markets or ready to learn.
• Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
• Fluent in English and French.
• Our company values : Learn & share knowledge, Innovate for value creation,
Improve human life
• Fringe benefits such as complementary insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers, phone,
phone subscription, laptop, car, productivity bonuses
• Internal and external training provided on a regular basis
• Work life balance (Home working opportunities, quite flexible work hours)
• Teamwork, autonomy and responsibility
• Nice work environment
Contact person : Mrs Yolande Aglave
eMail : [email protected]
Tel : +32 493 17.77.06