As a Clinical Trial Assistant within Keyrus Biopharma, you will join a team on client's site to provide support on Clinical Operations & Pharmacology activities.
Role and main tasks:
- Assemble and provide support for timely Clinical Trial Submissions and availability of Essential Documents for clinical trials.
- Interactions with 3rd party vendors or with support groups such as ancillary supplies management
- Assemble and track availability of essential documents required for study conduct QC of trial binders and other study documentation for completeness, consistency and accuracy.
- Other operational and project support activities, like:
- Archiving and/or accountability for completeness of Trial Master File
- Update, maintain and monitor Clinical Trial Management System
- Follow-up/check return or destruction of study drug
- Updating of clinical and study planning databases
- Bachelor degree e.g. medical assistant, or paramedical education or relevant work experience in clinical research field
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Organization and planning skills
- Communication skills (written and verbal) in local languages
- English, Dutch, French
- Computer skills: e.g. professional using of MS Office programs for daily business
- Good understanding of the clinical research processes
- Understanding of the ICH/GCP
What we offer
You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…).
Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program. We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses). You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who we are
Keyrus Biopharma is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research. At Keyrus Biopharma we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.
Keyrus Belgium Offices: Office Park Waterloo - Drève Richelle 161 - 1410 Waterloo Nijverheidslaan 3, - Strombeeck Bever
Send your CV and letter to [email protected] or via http://www.keyrusbiopharmajobs.com/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/6079804/bb/1
End Date: 27/08/18