You will report to the Scientific Operations Director
In this role, you will be involved in the creation and validation process of excel spreadsheets used to generate data linked to our laboratory activities
Together with the laboratory users and based on client’s protocols you will create complex excel spreadsheets (calculation/formula) that will be used to treat data
• Understanding, evaluating and documenting users requirements.
• Translating users requirements into specific solutions.
• Developing robust spreadsheet models with clearly defined inputs, calculations, and final output.
• Ensuring project follow-up with all different stakeholders
• Ensuring an appropriate documentation of all validation-related documents
You will also be accountable for different tasks such as
• Participation to URS writing
• Participation to validation protocol writing
• Participation to validation protocol execution
- Scientific background
- Computer literate
- Microsoft Excel – Expert Level : complex formula authoring, data validation, conditional formatting.
- Customer focused
- Team player
- Very good knowledge of French
- Good organizational, reporting and communication skills
- First experience in software/Excel spreadsheets validation
- Knowledge of VBA or any other programming tool
- Ability to read and write in English
- First experience in a regulated environment
Work @ Quality Assistance s.a.
Quality Assistance provides the pharmaceutical industry with all the analytical services required by EMA and FDA regulations for the development and marketing of innovative human medicinal products.
Quality Assistance is a European benchmark company in the analytical sciences.
With 35 years of expertise in the development and validation of analytical methods, cutting edge equipment and high level of Quality Assurance, Quality Assistance has gained the trust of the largest international pharmaceutical groups and numerous biotechnology companies based in Europe and the United States.
Quality Assistance offers you work in:
• The innovative human health sector
• A rigorous dynamic team
• An international working environment
• Spacious premises in pleasant surroundings
Quality Assistance also provides:
• In-service training adapted to your profile and position
• Career path
• A sector compliant remuneration package including numerous fringe benefits (luncheon vouchers, hospitalisation and ambulatory insurance, pension plan, etc.)
How can you apply?
Send your application (reference JOB173) now, for the attention of Mrs Isabelle Lebrun, Talent Acquisition Manager, to [email protected] or consult the Careers page on our website http://www.quality-assistance.com/careers/jobs.
Address: Technoparc de Thudinie 2, 6536 Donstiennes, Belgium