As a Project Managment Expert within Keyrus Biopharma, you will join a team on client's site to manage different projects linked to the modernization program of IT and Automation systems.
Role and main tasks:
Project management responsibilities include the cooridination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. You will be responsible for:
- Creation of detailed project plans Overseeing all aspects of the projects
- Monitoring and summarizing progress of projects
- Preparing resports regarding status of projects to local and global organization
- Coordination of internal and external resrouces includingvendors to ensure success of the projects
- You will participate or organize standard meetings: Weekly project meetings & Necessary meetings to succeed in the above responsibilities
- Expert in Project Managment
- Project management experience
- Fluently speak and write in Dutch and English
- Work independently in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Microsoft Office product knowledge (Excel, Projects, Sharepoint)
- Pharmaceutical GxP knowledge and experience is a plus
- Living in Belgium
- Working experience: 5 years or more
What we offer
You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…). Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program. We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses). You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who we are
Keyrus Biopharma is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research. At Keyrus Biopharma we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.
Keyrus Belgium Offices: 161 Drève Richelle - Waterloo Office Park - Waterloo Nijverheidslaan 3, - Strombeeck Bever
Send your CV and letter to m[email protected] or via http://www.keyrusbiopharmajobs.com/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/6155386/bb/1
End date: 27/08/18