We are looking to hire a medior Project Manager to joind our Keyrus Biopharma Consultants' team for one of our clients based in Walloon Brabant.
A relevant experience in pharmaceutical Industry and Project Management tools and methods is highly recommended. Scope:
Project Management comprises an array of activities that lead to the successfull completion of a project. It includes but is not limited to:
- Initialisation and planning of project phases
- Development of the project cost structure
- Tracking and reporting on project deliverables
- Application of project management processes and tools
Project management is accomplished by the application of proven processes and tools with the goal of ensuring the consistent delivery of high quality services and/or solutions which meet client requirements. On a more advanced level, project management ensures that several projects are connected for technical or functional reasons.
Role and main tasks:
- Follow and apply the company's project management methodologies, tools and practices.
- Ability to direct large projects, manage different project phases and coordinate project team.
- Responsibility for complex projects and assistance to project management and client.
- Responsible for obtaining optimal results on completion of project achieving quality, performance, cost and scheduling requirements required in the specifications.
- Has specialized technical or practical expertise in one or more areas and knowledge of project management software and method.
- University degree preferably with a scientific orientation (Engineering, Science);
- Master degree preferred
- Prince II
- Follow and apply project management methodologies, tools and practices which are based on PMBOK PM certification (PMI, PRINCE2)
- Risks management tools (risks analysis, FMEA)
- Demonstrates competency in project management software and methods
- Successful experience in people management
- Proven Project Management experience with capability of working independently on multiple projects, and ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent organization skills and ability to operate effectively in a multicultural, matrix organization where the workload requires balancing multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Establish and maintain cross functional relationships.
- Develop relationships across organizational boundaries
- Analytical, logical thought process with strong information organisation/management skills.
- Effective time management, ability to clearly identify priorities and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, communication skills.
- Dependable self-starter
- Ability to work in a team environment under high pressure situations
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communications skills
- Strong influential and negotiation skills
- Patience and ability to collaborate even under pressure
- MS Office
What we offer
You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…). Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program. We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses). You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who we are
Keyrus Biopharma is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research. At Keyrus Biopharma we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.
Keyrus Belgium Offices: 161 Drève Richelle - Waterloo Office Park - Waterloo Nijverheidslaan 3, - Strombeeck Bever
Send your CV and letter to [email protected] or via http://www.keyrusbiopharmajobs.com/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/6155426/bb/1
End date: 27/08/18