Imcyse is a young Biotech company developing a new class of active, specific immunotherapeutics.
Imcyse’s new technology platform is based on the discovery of modified synthetic peptides to block the immune processes causing immune-mediated diseases.
Imcyse is currently working on treatments and cures for severe chronic autoimmune diseases such as Type 1 diabetes or Multiple Sclerosis.
For its development Imcyse is looking for an In Vivo Research Associate
The In vivo Research Associate will play a significant role in the development of the company’s immunotherapeutics. He/she will be responsible for the good running of preclinical in vivo experiments involving animal models and will participate to immuno or cellular assay experiments. He/she will join the In vivo Team and take in charge the design and realization of experiments protocols for different projects.
• Conducts experiments in a GLP/GMP-like environment to produce reliable and precise data required by the Project Teams and the R&D Teams.
• Executes In vivo Team R&D programs, laboratory experiments.
• Collaborates to development and improvement of In vivo team methods, writing SOP, study protocols & study reports.
• participates to the general functioning of the lab and animal facilities: ordering and maintaining stock and resources, development of mice colonies, etc.
• Bachelor or Master degree in the life sciences with a 3 or more years of R&D lab experience in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology environment;
• FELASA B or C certificate
• Animal model handling experience
• Mastering of preclinical and in vivo R&D techniques such as spleen & lymph nodes collection, blood collection, IV/IP/SC injections
• Immunology research and development experience or techniques (cell culture, FACS, Elisa) mastering is a plus;
• Must be able to work independently, respond to changing priorities and short lead times for multiple tasks; able to identify problems and work toward solutions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required (French and English).
• Must be goal-oriented, quality-conscientious and organized.
This position contributes to and supports the company’s research and development efforts to create high value therapeutics to address unmet medical needs.
We offer a permanent position in an innovating and dynamic company located near Liège.
Salary, compensation and benefits according to the responsibilities and the candidate’s experience.
You may apply for this position by sending resume and cover letter to Luc Vander Elst, [email protected] or apply on our website (www.imcyse.com)