BioWin - The Health Cluster of Wallonia
Senior project manager – Talent development (m/f/x)
The context and the company
The biomanufacturing sector is one of the driving forces of the Belgian economy. This sector is currently facing talent shortages that could ultimately jeopardize its deployment.
Several member companies of the BioWin competitiveness cluster have decided to join forces and to organize themselves in consortia to find solutions to these talent shortage issues.
Created in 2006, BioWin, the Health Cluster of Wallonia (Belgium) is the regional reference player for all the stakeholders (companies, research centers and universities) involved in innovative R&D projects and/or skills development in the field of health biotechnology and medical technologies (https://www.biowin.org/en ).
You are responsible to support companies who have organized themselves in consortia to deal with talent development challenges. These companies are GSK, UCB, Thermofisher (Novasep), Univercells, Catalent (Masthercell), namely.
As a senior project manager you can count several years of project management experience in the biopharma sector in a complex environment with a lot of stakeholders. Thanks to your management skills and leadership skills within an industrial company, you are able to obtain results.
As a Consortium Manager you will be responsible for the day-to day management of consortium activities:
· Develop, maintain, communicate and update the envisaged consortium work plan with the support of the member companies.
· Coordinate and facilitate consortium meetings
· Manage and report on consortium administration and finances (budget, fees, cost sharing)
With the collaboration of members of the consortium:
· You collaborate to the definition of reference guides, describing the tasks and responsibilities, qualities and skills for the main profiles to be recruited.
· You contribute to standardize the training offer in the Region to allow a better reading and understanding by companies
· You develop a catalogue of training courses of interest and you communicate this catalogue
· You communicate effectively on the recruitment opportunities in Wallonia and abroad
(1) With the collaboration of local training centers responsible for the long-life training, you consider innovative training modalities (tools/format/ digitalization, integration of virtual and augmented reality) and accelerate their development.
(2) With assistance of the Cluster and regional stakeholders, you contribute to deploy a real reconversion strategy for the Region.
(3) With the team of the “EU Biotech Campus” (created within the frame of the EU recovery plan), you contribute to the best transition of the activities mentioned above to a long term strategy involving a larger scope of companies and training actors. The “EU Biotech Campus” is a new on-campus multi-operator and multi-partenarial professional training center and business accelerator dedicated to the development of talents, skills and businesses in the biotech & health industry.
You will be supported by the BioWin team and its network. You will receive the support of a shared Office Manager (0.5 FTE).
Minimum qualifications for this position include:
· Master degree in biopharma or bioengineer
· Strong experience in the pharmaceutical sector (at least 10 years)
· Relevant project management experience
· Proven record of working with multiple stakeholders
· Ability to work independently and act as a team player
· Outstanding oral and written communication skills in French and English
What we offer:
· Competitive and flexible salary (3 years)
· Flexible and stimulating work environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application sent by mail to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org