LIFE SCIENCES BALTICS 2021
From 20 to 24 SEPTEMBER 2021
Life Sciences Baltics is the only biennial international forum in the Baltic States dedicated to biotechnology, medical devices and pharmaceutical experts from all over the world.
Life Sciences Baltics is a unique opportunity to explore new horizons of partnerships, exchange ideas and discover many innovations through its multiple networking opportunities.
For its 2021 edition, Life Sciences Baltics will be held exclusively in digital format from September 20 to 24.
Life Sciences Baltics 2021 brings together and offers under one virtual event
- A high-level international conference program
- Multiple B2B and hybrid networking opportunities
- Numerous opportunities for European Life Sciences start-ups to take advantage of the opportunity to attract the attention of investors for potential future investments!
- A unique opportunity for registered companies from Europe and elsewhere to present their technologies, products or services to more than 1500 participants at the virtual booth
Themes of this virtual edition 2021:
- Digital Health
- Gene Editing & Applications
- Emerging Technologies for Medicine
- Early drug discovery & Clinical Development
- The Perspectives of Personalized Medicine in Practice
- Microbiome and Health: Current Applications & Future Challenges
AWEX benefits at Life Sciences Baltics 2021:
AWEX will have a virtual information stand, a contact point for all participating Walloon companies where your technologies, products or services can be presented and B2B meetings can be organized.
2 full access tickets (incl. conference, B2B meetings, exhibition, etc.) for Walloon companies that register via AWEX.
Logistics and running of the AWEX stand at “LIFE SCIENCES BALTICS 2021”:
For an indirect promotion, our Riga Post, in charge of the Baltic countries, will take care of the centralization and the distribution of your virtual promotional materials (to be transmitted by you) to the organizers of the Life Sciences Baltics
Our Economic and Commercial Advisor in charge of the Baltic countries, Mr Jean-Philippe SCHKLAR will supervise the promotional, organizational and logistical aspects of our virtual information stand AWEX and will officially represent Wallonia on this occasion
How to register:
Send your digital promotional material to AWEX OR better yet, participate virtually in the conferences and BtoB Networking thanks to the 2 “full access” tickets (incl. conference, B2B meetings, exhibition, etc.) offered to Walloon companies that register via AWEX. The impact of your company’s know-how will be reinforced!
AWEX RIGA is at your disposal to prepare and organize, according to your wishes, your individual B2B program at this virtual exhibition!